New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
One and a Half Hour Buzz
Hydrocodone
by Deadhead
Citation:   Deadhead. "One and a Half Hour Buzz: An Experience with Hydrocodone (exp4846)". Erowid.org. Mar 1, 2001. erowid.org/exp/4846

37.5 mg oral Hydrocodone (extract)

One night, I traded a friend's aunt 2 joints for 5 generic 7.5 mg hydrocodone pills, it wasnt a great deal on my part, but I can't complain.

I extracted the pills using the Hot/Cold Codeine Extraction.

I had done hydrocodone once before, but I had done 70 mgs then, so I knew that this wouldn't be anywhere as strong, but I was hoping it would be close.

10:00 : Drink The Liquid
10:17 : The hydrcodone kicks in. It's a great buzz, i feel like I am on top of the world and I can do anything.
10:49 : The buzz is wearing off, I am very tired now.
11:40 : All traces of a buzz is gone, and I am sober once again, I had some back pain earlier in the day which lasted through the night, but the hydrocodone got rid of that, and it's still gone.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 4846
Published: Mar 1, 2001Views: 23,302
Hydrocodone (111) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)