Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
The Rit Way
Methylphenidate
by Deadhead
Citation:   Deadhead. "The Rit Way: An Experience with Methylphenidate (exp4845)". Erowid.org. Mar 1, 2001. erowid.org/exp/4845

60 mg oral Pharms - Methylphenidate (pill / tablet)

This is the third time I've submitted this report, so here I try again.

I've done ritalin many times, many different dosages, but 60 mgs was the usual amount I did at a time, when that wore off, I'd do 20 more mg's or so until I decided it was time to go to sleep or I ran out. Sometimes if I had a good amount of tabs, I would do as much as 150 mgs at once. I always crushed the ritalin tabs and snorted them, or sometimes I would crush up the tabs and 'chase the dragon' with them, which actually does work.

I usually get ritalin in large amounts, 2 or more bottles, I do not have a prescription, but I get it for free from friends. After I am done with about 2 bottles, I will fiend for it for about a month later, and then I'll forget about it.

The moral is, ritalin is a good buzz, but like other amphetamines and amphetamine-esque drugs, it is addicting.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 4845
Published: Mar 1, 2001Views: 17,864
Pharms - Methylphenidate (114) : Various (28), Addiction & Habituation (10), General (1)