Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
A Nice Big Relax
Codeine (Tylenol 3)
by JoshuaJuly
Citation:   JoshuaJuly. "A Nice Big Relax: An Experience with Codeine (Tylenol 3) (exp48434)". Erowid.org. Nov 2, 2017. erowid.org/exp/48434

5 tablets oral Codeine (pill / tablet)

I had heard that about 8 of these pills is supposedly the optimal dosage, but I am somewhat of a cautious girl, so I just took five.

About thirty minutes after I took them, I started to feel a fuzzy, slowed-down, happy, buzzy, dreamy feeling. My sweetie/friend/lover was with me playing on his laptop, and I sat down on the couch and watched TV and chatted with him about the economy.

I felt very happy and dreamy and then I started feeling kind of horny so I announced that I was feeling kind of horny and then I excused myself to go to the bathroom because a lot of times I have to pee when I get horny

and my sweetie was like, hold on, let me finish with this work shit and we can go into your bedroom. So I kept watching TV and chatting and feeling nice and dreamy and happy and horny. So then we went into the bedroom and my sweetie put in a lot of manual and oral effort. I think the codeine blocked my ability to orgasm so I finally said forget it.

I was sure his jaw was real tired and I could tell that the train was never going to arrive at the station, but it felt nice anyway, and then I went to sleep and slept well.

So: overall, 5 codeine felt very good but not so conducive to orgasms.

: )

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48434
Published: Nov 2, 2017Views: 1,405
Codeine (14) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)