Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
I Couldn't Stop Laughing
2C-B
by EEJ
Citation:   EEJ. "I Couldn't Stop Laughing: An Experience with 2C-B (exp48399)". Erowid.org. Nov 12, 2008. erowid.org/exp/48399

35 mg oral 2C-B

The first time I did 2cb I tried 25mg as my friend did 15mg and said it was good but i thought I had a high tolerance to shrooms so I tried more, poped the capsule of 25mg and sat around for a bit. I got a few swirls here an there but I was mostly bored around 2.5 hours I got fed up and went to sleep (slept a good 10 hours and felt fine).

About 2 months later he got some more so i decided to try it again this time I did 35 mg and sat around with no expectations. I just let it do its job, my friends girlfriend couldn't finish her beer so I guzzled 1/2 of it for her because she was tanked already so I continue just to sit and watch the movie that was on and then it starts kicking in and we decide to go outside.

This is where it gets interesting, we're outside in a gazeboe and Im just TRIPPIN HARD LOVIN EVERY MIN, swirls, colors, AMAZING. Then the best thing in the world happens. It started to snow and everything looked so nice I layed down on the lawn looking up just absorbing it all. I started to get some gassyness and my muscles got kind of tight (well they were before it just got worse) and I started shaking. I had one big burp and in the middle of it I puked what looked like a bunch of maggots and rotting carcass out, for some reason I couldnt stop laughing I thought it was so neat! and then I puked 2 more time but it was all water.

IWent inside and drank some gatorade which tasted AMAZING might I add. After the Puking was over I felt great the the next 3-4 hours, such a good trip I'd do it again.

The next moring I woke up with a bit of a headache, and poped 1 tylenol took a shower and felt perfectly normal.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48399
Published: Nov 12, 2008Views: 1,519
2C-B (52) : General (1), Various (28)