Ltd Ed 'Solve et Elucido' Art Giclee
This fantastic reverberating giclee print is a gift for $500 donations supporting Erowid's mission. 12" x 12", stretched on canvas, the image wraps around the sides of the 1" thick piece. It's signed by artist Vibrata, and Erowid founders Earth & Fire.
Tripper
Ketamine
by lizard king
Citation:   lizard king. "Tripper: An Experience with Ketamine (exp48296)". Erowid.org. Aug 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/48296

repeated inhaled Ketamine (powder / crystals)

K tripper

It was a sunny sunday. I had been experementing with this drug for only this (long) weekend (friday, saturday, sunday). On friday and saturday I was only snorting little pinner lines because I was afraid of being overwhelmed (as I had seen a friend get quite sick after snorting two fat lines). At approx. Two or three p.m, I decided that I was ready to feel the full effects of this drug. Anyway, I snorted about 3 or 4 times the ammount I was taking the previous days. I went outside and jumped on my trampoline. I remember feeling very very heavy. I decided to lie down (on the trampoline). I felt very carefree and happy. Life was beutiful. I was fucked, I thought................ But I could be more fucked. Wrong move. I took out my baggie and filled a beer bottle cap. I soon felt like I couldnt tell if I was in a dream or if this was acually happening. I had no rational thoughts what so ever. I remember walking up and down my patio and feeling like it took only two or three steps (when it acually takes about 30 steps). Pink Floyd's 'The Wall' was paly ing throughout my house (I could hear it from outside) which made things all the more trip-tacular. The effects began to feel more powerful, in a very very negetive way. I started to feel scared, as if I'd taken too much. I thought I was going to die. I thought that maye if I just continued doing the things that I would normally be doing (eating, walking around ect.) that I would be okay. It worked, for about 1 1/2 minutes. I decided just to lie down and wait it out.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48296
Published: Aug 29, 2018Views: 226
Ketamine (31) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Music Discussion (22), Multi-Day Experience (13), Unknown Context (20)