Not the Best I've Tried
Duloxetine (Cymbalta)
by Leigh
Citation:   Leigh. "Not the Best I've Tried: An Experience with Duloxetine (Cymbalta) (exp48100)". Erowid.org. Jul 16, 2019. erowid.org/exp/48100

60 mg oral Duloxetine (daily)

I started taking Cymbalta about a year and half ago. While at first I noticed a lot of improvement, I feel like it's working less and less.

There's been very few negatives with Cymbalta. It makes me grind my teeth at night when I'm asleep, and it isn't the cheapest drug I've ever had, even with insurance.

I never noticed any crazy feelings, and when I first went on it, it gave me stomach problems. I had better kuck not eating with it at first. And Ishouldn't have looked for it to be a miracle. It's just a so-so drug that seems to lose effectiveness over time.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48100
Published: Jul 16, 2019Views: 1,271
Duloxetine (395) : Not Applicable (38), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Medical Use (47), Retrospective / Summary (11)