The Journey into Love ...
2C-I & Salvia divinorum
by L-train
Citation:   L-train. "The Journey into Love ...: An Experience with 2C-I & Salvia divinorum (exp47623)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2007. erowid.org/exp/47623

25 mg   2C-I
    smoked Salvia divinorum

I was definately a bit nervous before trying this substance, but in the end it was definately worth it! I remember it kicking in about 45-60 minutes after ingesting it. The first feelings I felt were a soft lethargic, it actually felt great! Another thing about 2C-I is that I gained a little bit of telepathic abilities, I know it sounds strange, but I was able to know exactly what someone was thinking/feeling while I was tripping.

The hallucinations brought on by this substance are kind of hard to explain, they were not like mushrooms at all in my opinion, they had a shifting aspect that was cool but not too impressive, but looking at trees, clouds, and lights were absolutely amazing!!! I saw faces in the trees and clouds, and lights had streamers coming off them which I controlled, I made the streamers sway with the wind.

However, dont smoke any salvia with this shit, I sunk down into a proverbial black hole of my mind! I saw the outside world begin to shatter like glass. I've done salvia several times with good experiences, but NOT with 2C-I! It may have been just me, but be careful with what you mix! 2C-I and cigarettes are cool, but no intensifications of either buzzes.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 47623
Published: Mar 7, 2007Views: 4,302
2C-I (172) : Not Applicable (38), Combinations (3)