Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
My Love Affair
Methamphetamine
by Doomed Kid
Citation:   Doomed Kid. "My Love Affair: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp47585)". Erowid.org. Aug 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/47585

repeated smoked Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)

It all started one day when I read about Methamphetamine online. I read a lot online, so this was just a routine random vault check. I read the 'effects' section of a website the vault and I was astounded, it was the Miracle Drug. As time went on I became gradually obsessed with it, even though I hadn't done it.

The chance finally came where I could buy some. I bought a lot. Speed is very cheap down here, so 2 Grams is about 50$. I bought 2 grams, and proceeded to give my lightbulb pipe a trial run. I lit it up, inhaled, and started my love affair. I felt a strange feeling rush through my body, and I then realized that this was one of the best feelings I had ever experienced. I smoked about 15$ worth, then went out and talked to my family. I felt so kind and forgiving, it was amazing. I walked over a mile to my friend J's house. We kicked it for a while, then decided that we would smoke weed. Weed moved my high into a whole new direction, The high of weed with no body fatigue or mental slugishness. I stayed out for a few hours, came back, denied diner on grounds that I had already eaten, took a sleeping pill, and fell into pleasant sleep.

The next day, I decided to smoke more before I went to school. Pretty needless to say, I had one of the best days at school I've ever had. I smoked more during lunch time, and was wired for a few more hours. My schedule for comedown and sleep was perfect. That's how I became addicted. Today, I have to smoke the shit to even be motivated for a day at school. (It's 2 years later)

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 47585
Published: Aug 7, 2018Views: 793
Methamphetamine (37) : Glowing Experiences (4), Addiction & Habituation (10), Retrospective / Summary (11), First Times (2), General (1), Multi-Day Experience (13), Various (28)