Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Hearing Loss
Hydrocodone with Acetaminophen
by Edward
Citation:   Edward. "Hearing Loss: An Experience with Hydrocodone with Acetaminophen (exp47582)". Erowid.org. Sep 7, 2007. erowid.org/exp/47582

repeated oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)

I took Hydrocodone 10/325 APAP Norco for 18 months. I took an average of 4 pills at once, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. The other 3 days I did not take any period. Total weekly consumption was between 12-20 pills. Then one day I awoke with hearing loss in my left ear accompanied by ringing (tinnitus). It lasted for 2 days. I went to my doctor who examined me and said my ear looked good and that it was probably allergies or infection. So I thought the hydrocodone was innocent. Then after 12 days off, I took two hydro's at 8pm and another two at 11pm. All was well until the next morning when I woke up with hearing loss and ringing again.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 47582
Published: Sep 7, 2007Views: 43,092
Hydrocodone (111), Acetaminophen (337) : Health Problems (27), Not Applicable (38)