Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Get High Like Dominoes
DOC & Cannabis
by Zd
Citation:   Zd. "Get High Like Dominoes: An Experience with DOC & Cannabis (exp47301)". Erowid.org. Mar 2, 2006. erowid.org/exp/47301

repeated smoked Cannabis
  2.0 mg oral DOC (blotter / tab)

Where can I start with this? wtf? honestly its such a wonderful and amazing trip woah not much I've done have compared to this.

We started off the night by smoking bowls as we always do. We took our blotters at say 6:45 pm. I felt the amphetamine high way quicker then I've ever felt it before. I drove around with my 3 other friends until the drug kicked in at which point we went and smoked a blunt and chilled. I cannot say I've ever laughed so hard in my life. I laughed like the gods. We finished up the blunt and went into my basement and just sat around and talked. What we talked about is an asbolute mystery. Ive never been so lazy in my god damned life my fucking lord was I lazy. This amazed me how lazy I was on a amphetamine. I'm usually up and ready to do shit. I was so lazy I couldnt ash my cig which was pretty intense.

I think my friend summed up the trip quite nicely. TRAP OR DIE. See it traps you in its clearheaded euphoria but you doomed to one hell of a good time. I had 4 people on this drug including myself. I was with my friends J,K,D. We where all tripping nicely the whole night. J and K left around midnight for home. So that left D and I to just fuck around for the whole night. Well fuck around to me really meant I just kinda sat there and tripped quite nicely until 2am at which point we went to my friend D's house and just chilled and smoked more weed as usual.

I left his house at around 3 am I came downstairs listend to some young jeezy. You know up until now I've never really liked rap. If I do say so though it complimented the trip quite nicely. I really didnt listen to much music at all which wasnt like me. I went to 'sleep' around 5 am AHAHAH sleep my ass. What basically occured was me 'sleeping' for 6 hours or aka just laying in bed. I've noticed that on Do-X compounds the end of the trip is like the most tired feeling I've ever felt in my life yet I cant sleep. It fucking sucks but its not horrible.

===========================
Overall DOC WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!! Beyond my highest expectations. Beutiful trip.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 47301
Published: Mar 2, 2006Views: 8,578
DOC (357) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3)