Bored and Sick
Oxycodone
by Percocet
Citation:   Percocet. "Bored and Sick: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp47287)". Erowid.org. Jul 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/47287

1 tablet oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:00 1 tablet oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)

Me 2 friends were very bored, and one of them had some percocet. I had never heard of them, but knew something with oxycoden would get me high. So I took one just to try them out, and about an hour later took the other one. The whole time me and my friends were walking around, and got some taco bell.

Friends left

Kinda happy, but not that noticable. I forgot I was on something and my stomach felt like it was trying to kill itself. I relized it was the percocet, and relized it was kicking in and waited for the good part of the drug. Sadly there was none, and just moving made me feel sick. I layed down, and that was the only thing that came close to making it stop. I normally have a high drug tolerence, and was suprised it afected me this much

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 47287
Published: Jul 21, 2018Views: 773
Oxycodone (176) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)