Let Down
Codeine & Alcohol
by Pseudonym
Citation:   Pseudonym. "Let Down: An Experience with Codeine & Alcohol (exp46967)". Erowid.org. Apr 1, 2007. erowid.org/exp/46967

180 mg oral Codeine (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:00 1 shot oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

I was home by myself so I thought I would try codeine. I had 6 tylenol 3 at hand so I just took them all. I didn't feel anything for an hour, so I took a shot of Vodka. After about another half hour felt a little dumber but that is about it. No euphoria or anything. Maybe I'll try it sometime with 300-400 mg. Otherwise it is just a waste of time.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46967
Published: Apr 1, 2007Views: 5,439
Codeine (14) : Combinations (3), First Times (2), Alone (16)