Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 to Erowid & get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
I Love the Toad
Toad Venom
by Cypher
Citation:   Cypher. "I Love the Toad: An Experience with Toad Venom (exp46895)". Erowid.org. Oct 7, 2005. erowid.org/exp/46895

1 hit smoked Toad Venom (dried)

Kind of fuct. Serious mind fuck and closed eye visuals. Thinking to myself 'I will never be the same again'.

In an hour I was at baseline and could not believe what I had just been through. It was strongly visual in an odd way. The body high was intense. I huge flood of thoughts ran through my mind from negative to positive and everywhere in between. In a weird way I feel enlightened about different areas of my life that I had been trying to keep secret even from myself. I am still having random memories from this but oddly enough they are not unpleasant. BTW the coolest thing about smoking the venom was keeping the toad. 'Merlin' is the shiznit. I have noticed his eyes dilate alot. I think he is tripping off of his own supply. Anyway excuse typos and randomness of this report. I just inhaled another huge hit.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46895
Published: Oct 7, 2005Views: 16,679
Toad Venom (46) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)