Help us reach 20 reviews in 2018! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Edge of Insanity
DXM
by AL
Citation:   AL. "Edge of Insanity: An Experience with DXM (exp46882)". Erowid.org. Jun 15, 2016. erowid.org/exp/46882

750 mg oral DXM (pill / tablet)

Ok so after mixing dxm and dramamine the past 2 days we decided to 'record break' our usual dosage of dxm (500mg) and bump it to 750mg. After taking in 30 of the 50 pills we began watchin a movie and thats where time started to slip, I ingested the other 20 somewhere down the line but I'm not sure where.

Time had totally stopped for me minutes became hours the movie was everlasting, lights were too bright to look at my ipod sent me top another world when I listened to it.after about 8 hours (real time) I became somewhat coherent but even then I was high as a kite yelling at my friend not to leave me alone or the demons were going to get me....sleep became impossible on this drug, my experiences a blur. But I feel the grip of insanity clenching my mind as I write this over 12 hours after ingesting the pills. To fool with plataeu 4 is to fool with ones sanity.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46882
Published: Jun 15, 2016Views: 1,078
DXM (22) : Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)