Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Rit'n
Methylphenidate
by Fed
Citation:   Fed. "Rit'n: An Experience with Methylphenidate (exp4638)". Erowid.org. Mar 2, 2001. erowid.org/exp/4638

50 mg oral Pharms - Methylphenidate (pill / tablet)

Since no one else has reported on this substance, and ive used it plenty of times, i might as well report my experiences. I started using it to study for school. I would take 3 or 4 of the 10 mg generics. It wouldn't make me high, but i would be put into study mode.

I started snorting it to make my supply last longer, but that led me to abuse. Sometimes I would snort 5 ritalin, and eat 2 or 3 at one sitting. In about 10 minutes i would be flying. Basically i would get that 'its all good' feeling like nothing in the world mattered and life is great. Ive had no real trouble sleeping as long as i keep my last dose about 3-4 hours before i want to go to bed.

Me and my friends actually call it 'powering up' the feeling is great. It is almost exactly, in my opinion, like doing a 1/4 of coke, but much cheaper. I haven't had it in a while and i miss it, but i haven't had any withdrawal symptoms or real problem coping with not using it, and i was taking it at least every other day at doses near 50-100mg a day.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 4638
Published: Mar 2, 2001Views: 15,674
Pharms - Methylphenidate (114) : Various (28), General (1)