Psychedelic Insights Survey
Have you ever taken a psychedelic and had an
experience that was psychologically insightful?
Help our researcher friends at Johns Hopkins & take their Survey!
Best Feeling Ever
Alprazolam(Xanax) & alcohol
by DanXx
Citation:   DanXx. "Best Feeling Ever: An Experience with Alprazolam(Xanax) & alcohol (exp46361)". Erowid.org. Mar 14, 2007. erowid.org/exp/46361

2.0 mg insufflated Pharms - Alprazolam (ground / crushed)
  8 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

It was a typical saturday night. A night with four 30 packs of beer with me and my buddies. We were drinking and my friend happened to have a prescription of 1mg Xanax. He brought them along. Now I never really messed with pills before, but I figured what the hell. I snorted two 1mg xanaxs and continued drinking beer. Well, I woke up the next morning next to an ex girlfriend. What I do remember is one of the best feelings in the world. Complete happiness. Just don't over do it people. I was one happy camper that night.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46361
Published: Mar 14, 2007Views: 38,413
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)