Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Adderall Over Time
Amphetamine (Adderall)
by Rob Bader
Citation:   Rob Bader. "Adderall Over Time: An Experience with Amphetamine (Adderall) (exp4617)". Erowid.org. Mar 2, 2001. erowid.org/exp/4617

oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)

This isn't really a single Adderall experience, but rather a collection of things I have come to realize while taking Adderall. I do not have a perscription to Adderall (my friend does), but I do take it regularly (usually once to three times a week). At first, me and my friends considered Adderall the perfect drug. It produces effects that are fun, but you can still pull it off in front of your parents or even at school too, with no one suspecting a thing.

But over time, Adderall becomes a bitch. I have been taking it regularly for about 6 months now, and about three hours after I take it, I start to get irritated by everything. Like now, I am at school writing this, and I'm so speedy I keep trying to type too fast, so I make a mistake, and I go back and correct it, and then I make another and... AHH!

Everything get more and more irritating, and all's I want to do is just scream! Adderall is a very fun drug, but don't use it everyday. I've been addicted to it before, and the withdrawals ARE INDEED a bitch.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 4617
Published: Mar 2, 2001Views: 40,461
Amphetamines (6) : Various (28), Health Benefits (32), Addiction & Habituation (10), General (1)