Ltd Ed 'Solve et Elucido' Art Giclee
This fantastic reverberating giclee print is a gift for $500 donations supporting Erowid's mission. 12" x 12", stretched on canvas, the image wraps around the sides of the 1" thick piece. It's signed by artist Vibrata, and Erowid founders Earth & Fire.
Danger to Myself
Crack
by Accident-Prone
Citation:   Accident-Prone. "Danger to Myself: An Experience with Crack (exp46152)". Erowid.org. Apr 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/46152

repeated smoked Crack

One night, I decided to smoke a gram of cocaine that I 'cooked' myself. I started around 10 that night. Throughout the night I just kept smoking and smoking (I can usually get a gram to last 8-12 hours of being absolutely tweaked). Around 8 in the morning, I decided to accompany my friend to work (we work at the same upholstery place). As I was at work, I snuck out and did a couple more hits (I will never do that again). Around 10 or so, I was stripping a piece of furniture, and the staple puller (looks kinda like a bent screw driver, only it has two sharp points to pull staples and tacks out of wood) that I was using slipped off the chair, and stabbed through my eyelid and into my eye. Normally this kinda thing wouldn't bother me as much as it did, but it occurred in front of both of my bosses and my friend. After we cleaned the body fluids, and I recovered from shock, the President of the company walked in. For about 2 hours or so, they kept asking me if I wanted to go to the hospital (I never did go). I forgot where I was going with this....

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46152
Published: Apr 16, 2018Views: 492
Crack (82) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Multi-Day Experience (13), Various (28)