5 A.M. Everglades Eye Opener
Amanita muscaria & Mushrooms - P. cubensis
by Jeffro
Citation:   Jeffro. "5 A.M. Everglades Eye Opener: An Experience with Amanita muscaria & Mushrooms - P. cubensis (exp46072)". Erowid.org. Jan 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/46072

2 g oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (fresh)
  40 g oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (fresh)

Picked shrooms at sunrise. Made tea and ate pulp with srambled eggs. Drank tea at 7:00 A.M. First time I dared to try an Amanita Muscaria with psilocybe. Bell ringer rush. Jaundice like diahrea. Heavy trip. Electricity dripped to Hendrix music. Fought to retain human form. Tonal was totally displaced. Forth dimensional entities were at ease with me viewing their activities. The rest is sacred. Native in nature. I slept at taper. Woke to watch the remake of 'The Thing' with my collie who tried to mess with me. Went to work and delivered 370 newspapers by memory. I have eaten close to 700 pounds of wild shrooms in my life time and have many great experiences. All have furthered my respect to native American culture. I live in the desert now and have consumed 40 + pounds of sacred cactus in two months. Love nature and learn from the natives. I'll trek to the Washington rain forests to gain a new shroom experience. Show no fear.

Exp Year: 1983ExpID: 46072
Published: Jan 16, 2018Views: 573
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70), Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66) : Alone (16), Entities / Beings (37), Mystical Experiences (9), Combinations (3), First Times (2), General (1)