Nice Dreams
Melatonin & Vitamin B-6
by Tindjao
Citation:   Tindjao. "Nice Dreams: An Experience with Melatonin & Vitamin B-6 (exp46013)". Erowid.org. Jun 11, 2006. erowid.org/exp/46013

12 mg oral Melatonin (pill / tablet)
    oral Vitamin B-6 (pill / tablet)

I decided that I would try more melatonin that I normally use just to fall asleep (3mg works well just to fall asleep).

I took it, and then about 15 minutes later went to sleep (about 4am). I fell asleep very easily and slept pretty well. I did not wake up extremely refreshed (the feeling I get when they've slept too much). This is probably due to my not getting very much sleep during the previous week, rather than the melatonin.

I had extremely involving dreams, very vivid with lots of energy. In fact, when I woke up at about 1pm and went back to sleep, I could easily get the same dream back, which I had until about 3:30pm when I finally woke up.

It was very interesting and was so vivid that I had a slight feeling of exhaustion (not really sure why).

I don't think it affected the nature of my dream (what kind it was, and whether I would enjoy it or not), however.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46013
Published: Jun 11, 2006Views: 9,751
Melatonin (94), Vitamin B-6 (160), Dreams (85) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)