Erowid is a Global Information Resource
What. the .Fuck
Alprazolam & Alcohol - Hard
by blah
Citation:   blah. "What. the .Fuck: An Experience with Alprazolam & Alcohol - Hard (exp45743)". Erowid.org. Mar 25, 2018. erowid.org/exp/45743

.25 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  2 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  1 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

A friend of mine told me about xanax and I decided to try it. I got 5 .25 mg pills and about 2 shots of scotch. I took 1 pill to see what happened. After a while I became incrediby relaxed and sleepy. I just wanted to lie down and sleep. After a while I took the remaining 4 pills and drank the scotch. Thats when the shit hit the fan. Basically, I blacked out for about a day. I took the pills and the next thing I know I'm waking up in the morning to go to school. I had absolotley no idea what happened. My parents said I was acting strange and laughing at things the last night, so I must have gotten fucked up but I dont remeber it. I'm not sure if the memory loss was a reaction to the alcohol or a personal effect.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 45743
Published: Mar 25, 2018Views: 647
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Alcohol - Hard (198) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)