Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $500 and get a beautiful Huichol yarn painting, hand
made by Huichol artists in Mexico. Proceeds go to the artists!
They make fabulous gifts! (12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Very Positive Reaction
Bromazepam
by imystikal
Citation:   imystikal. "Very Positive Reaction: An Experience with Bromazepam (exp45709)". Erowid.org. Jun 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/45709

6 mg oral Bromazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:00 6 mg oral Bromazepam (pill / tablet)

I just got my new Lexotanil 6mg tabs (Bromazepam). These surprised the hell out of me, mostly because of all the reports saying that 5-6 mg is equiv. to maybe 2 mg of ativan, or 1mg of klonopin. IMHO, these are far better then clonazepam, diazepam, and even alprazolam. The reason I say this is because I took a 6mg pill the day I got them, not expecting to feel anything (since i would normally take 3-4 mg of xanax or 6-8 mg of klonopin with little effect other than decrease in ability to control ones self, emotions, temper, and the infamous non existant memory) After an hour, I felt suprisingly great! I took another 6 mg at that time, and felt it pretty quickly. These can take anywhere from 60mins to 4 hours for peak plasma levels, so at 4 hours, I was doing awsome. All anxiolytic, almost no hypnotic action (sleepy), even at 18 mg. This is a very good Benzo in my opinion, that is overlooked by almost everyone! This is way better then ativan, valium, xanax, klonopin, nitrazepam for anxiety, stress, or just wanting to chill out, ALOT! For sleep problems though, I'd stick w/ xanax or klonopin. They possess much more hypnotic action. Sorry for the long report.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 45709
Published: Jun 20, 2018Views: 690
Bromazepam (654) : General (1), First Times (2), Retrospective / Summary (11), Glowing Experiences (4), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)