responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Sweet Flower
Leonotis leonurus
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Sweet Flower: An Experience with Leonotis leonurus (exp45536)". Erowid.org. Jun 19, 2006. erowid.org/exp/45536

Leonotis leonurus (flowers)

I'm growing some Leonotis leonorus plants in my garden. As they're flowering, I harvest the flowers by gently pulling them. I noticed that my hands were wet after that. I discovered that this plant secretion is very sweet and better tasting than the flower itself. It seems that the liquid contains a lot of sugar. I guess that it is real sugar, and not one of those fake sugars that some plants synthetize to fool animals, because my hands are sticky after having touched it.

This sweet tasting liquid seems to have some of the lightly inebriating properties of the flowers.

I'm really happy to grow those beautyful exotic plants. They grow fast without asking for much.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 45536
Published: Jun 19, 2006Views: 1,457
Leonotis leonurus (119) : Cultivation / Synthesis (31), General (1), Not Applicable (38)