Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Bad Source / Weak Trip
Syrian Rue & Gymnopilus spectabilis
by J Hooka
Citation:   J Hooka. "Bad Source / Weak Trip: An Experience with Syrian Rue & Gymnopilus spectabilis (exp4552)". Erowid.org. Jan 8, 2001. erowid.org/exp/4552

3.0 g oral Syrian Rue (seeds)
  T+ 0:15 10 g oral Mushrooms - G. spectabilis (plant material)

I had read a couple postings about experiences with the Big Laughing Gym mushroom, Gymnopilus spectabilis. So I ordered some from JLF. On New Years Eve around 11pm, I took 3g of crushed, encapsulated Syrian Rue seed. About 15 minutes later I ate the mushrooms in beef soup. This experience was very mild. After ~2 hours, I was feeling unreal, awkward. Then a fight broke out at the party I was at, and the rest of the night, all I felt were bad vibes. But it wasn't too bad because the shrooms were REALLY weak. If they would have been strong I probably would have freaked. Everything that I've ever bought from JLF has failed to produce results. They say 'no guarantees,' and I see why. I'm done buying from them.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 4552
Published: Jan 8, 2001Views: 10,603
Mushrooms - G. spectabilis (118), Syrian Rue (45) : Unknown Context (20), Combinations (3), First Times (2)