Have Psychedelics Changed Your Beliefs
about Death or Dying?
Take this Johns Hopkins Survey about your experience.
Sure Beats the Competition
Yerba Mate
by Cortez The Killer
Citation:   Cortez The Killer. "Sure Beats the Competition: An Experience with Yerba Mate (exp45420)". Erowid.org. May 29, 2006. erowid.org/exp/45420

6.0 g oral Yerba Mate (tea)

This stuff is good! I just bought some Yerba Mate teabags from. It was flavored with a blend of orange peel and cinnamon. Wakes me up! Gives me great mental clarity and alertness, yet it manages to calm me down. I brought a waterbottle of iced yerba to work today (I simply put a teabag in a waterbottle, and shook it up. Then let it steep for like 10 minutes), and I found it kept me on the ball with what I was doing, like tea would, but it was much more relaxing. Good stuff, and great tasting too.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 45420
Published: May 29, 2006Views: 12,728
Yerba Mate (282) : Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)