Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Fun but Not Worth the Illness
Oxycodone
by oxycodone
Citation:   oxycodone. "Fun but Not Worth the Illness: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp45418)". Erowid.org. Nov 19, 2019. erowid.org/exp/45418

40 mg oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:35 1 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 0:00   oral Caffeine (liquid)
  T+ 0:00   repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I have experienced with oxycodone 3 times in my life and 2 of those times in which I ended up vomiting and left incapable of eating due to stomach pains. Let me tell yous a bit about my drug history I've smoked alot of weed, popped shrooms about 5 times, popped E twice and of course oxycodone.

It was a summer morning and I was in my room listening to music and bored when I went and took a look at some pills my dad had prescribed for his back injury. I immediately noticed a bottle of 120 pills and took 4 of them.

At 4:10 in the morning I popped all 4 pills and within 20 minutes I could feel the effects coming on.
I had a tingly sensation going through my body and it felt numb, as well as very itchy.

4:45 the effects had reached its climax and I then decided that I would intensify this experience by smoking a gram of cannabis to myself.

5:15 I finished smoking all the gram and noticed the effects were even more intensified.
I was in a mild euphoric/dreamy state in which there was not one thing that would bring down my good mood I had not one care in the world.

5:30 with nothing to do I decided to go and read Kurt Cobains journals a book in which I got for my birthday

6:00am I go to bed and as laying in bed I notice that my stomach was continuously growling, I don't know if it is a common side effect but it is a side effect that I have encountered after every one of my oxycodone experiences.

The next morning I felt not bad but was still feeling a bit of a buzz from the drug and had a very upset stomach

I went to my friends to chill out for a bit and he offered me a coke. I then took 2 sips and ended up puking everything up in my stomach and felt much better after.

I do not know what it is about this drug that makes me puke because I made sure to eat alot better consuming the 4 pills but it could also be because of my low tolerance to the drug.

I can definitively see potential for addiction in prolonged use.

For the next 2 days after consuming the pills I would only be able to get an appetite if I smoked up some weed.

Thank yous all for listening to my story and hope you all can learn a bit off of it

-Tony

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 45418
Published: Nov 19, 2019Views: 711
Oxycodone (176) : General (1), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Various (28)