I Was Expecting More
Methamphetamine
by analabus
Citation:   analabus. "I Was Expecting More: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp45084)". Erowid.org. Jul 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/45084

oral Alcohol (daily)
    smoked Methamphetamine

dope

I only smoked meth once... I drink every day.

First and only time I smoked meth it was great. I smoked it with a gay friend of mine... Evidently meth is popular amongst the gay community... And I didnt feel my heart racing and I didnt tear the walls down or become psychotic or none of that... We just sat and watched tv for awhile. I guess I was expecting something way more but the drug just made me feel a little numb, which I was used to from drinking so much. After staying up all night, I went to work at a retail store, and I think I was a little short with the customers... Maybe from the drug... Maybe from no sleep... I never had any problems with 'coming down' all day. I guess I slept pretty well that night though.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 45084
Published: Jul 27, 2018Views: 403
Methamphetamine (37) : First Times (2), Hangover / Days After (46), Small Group (2-9) (17)