Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Rhymes with Bogus
Blue Lotus
by L-Train
Citation:   L-Train. "Rhymes with Bogus: An Experience with Blue Lotus (exp45079)". Erowid.org. Jun 14, 2007. erowid.org/exp/45079

5 flowers smoked Lotus/Lily - Nymphaea nouchali var caerulea
    oral Lotus/Lily - Nymphaea nouchali var caerulea (liquid)
    oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

Recently I had a chance to try out some blue lotus. I rolled a cigarette out of 5 flower tops and then proceeded to smoke it. I got a very mild, almost unnoticeable buzz from it. Disappointed from the results of smoking it, the next day I decided to eat 6 whole flower tops, the taste wasn’t nasty at all, in fact it seems familiar. I washed it down with the propel fitness flavored water, waited a while, and nothing.

I also tried it with wine, it gave me a very mild sedated feel. I was trying to find a nice legal high, because I hate MJ. I like its scent, but the high is very annoying and uncomfortable for me.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 45079
Published: Jun 14, 2007Views: 8,552
Lotus/Lily - Nymphaea nouchali var caerulea (105) : Alone (16), Retrospective / Summary (11)