It Can Help
Damiana
by NaturalHighs!
Citation:   NaturalHighs!. "It Can Help: An Experience with Damiana (exp45042)". Erowid.org. May 2, 2006. erowid.org/exp/45042

2.0 g oral Damiana (tea)

All in all, my personal experiences with Damiana have been positive and it certainly has helped me quit addictive tobacco and my habitual use of cannabis. I mix 50% into my cannabis for a different high. Gradually, I mix less and less cannabis if I really want to quit. Its effects when smoked help with cannabis withdrawal, and as a tea it acts as an instant pick-me-up (especially with honey)! It seems to balance the emotions and is far more effective when I am feeling down or 'out-of sorts'.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 45042
Published: May 2, 2006Views: 3,185
Damiana (107) : General (1), Combinations (3), Various (28)