Donate $125 and receive a beautiful hand-made glass molecule.
(Choose from molecules such as Serotonin, Mescaline, or MDMA).
Scram False Positive
Drug Testing
by Skt
Citation:   Skt. "Scram False Positive: An Experience with Drug Testing (ID 45016)". Erowid.org. Jun 13, 2007. erowid.org/exp/45016

I recently I came to the conclusion I had a serious problem with alcohol so I quit drinking completely. The courts have put me on an alcohol tether (SCRAM) which measures through my sweat. They have put me in jail 3 times and just told me I was drinking every day last week and that I put something in-between my leg and the bracelet. I did not, I don't even use products with alcohol in them (soap, shampoo, toothpaste etc.). The only research done on this product was done by part owner and a non qualified person of the company that makes these products. This is a crock of shit! I am tired of going to jail for something I did not do.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 45016