The Breathing Walls
Cacti - T. pachanoi
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "The Breathing Walls: An Experience with Cacti - T. pachanoi (exp44907)". Erowid.org. Feb 12, 2007. erowid.org/exp/44907

oral Cacti - T. pachanoi (extract)

After originally thinking I had wasted my time and money (not to mention ingesting the most awful shit I have ever smelt or tasted) the effects have hit me. I must say that if I could turn back time, I would without a doubt kick myself in the ass and pour this shit down the sink. What I thought would be a 'fun' trip for all the hell I had to swallow.

I cant stress to you enough how awful the taste of this shit was.

Anyway, about the only real effect I am noticing is 'breathing' walls. Everything is swaying in and out. Other than this there is no hallucinating and after nearly 5 hours since ingesting that shit I can still taste it like I had just done it. I can now honestly say after trying this that I have absolutely no desire to do it ever again. The good things simply do not outweigh the bad things namely that horrible taste. I cant seem to get over the horrible nausea. I suppose it could be that I just screwed up on the extraction.

I read an experience that described the taste as 'The most bitter cucumber on God's green earth.' If that were all it tasted like I would take that and be glad. It was horrible.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 44907
Published: Feb 12, 2007Views: 5,195
Cacti - T. pachanoi (64) : Alone (16), General (1)