Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
A Hell of a Drug That Lasted Too Long
Amphetamines
by Sick_boy
Citation:   Sick_boy. "A Hell of a Drug That Lasted Too Long: An Experience with Amphetamines (exp44816)". Erowid.org. Oct 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/44816

60 mg oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)

I received some Adderall pills from my friend with a perscription. I had snorted it a few times earlier, resulting in an uppity buzz which I enjoyed, although it was rather short lived. About a month later, I decided to take three 20mg pills orally... Bad idea. Coming up was great. I felt happy, conversations were flowing like mountain tributaries. The whole experience became monottonus and eventually I couldn't stand it. The speed lasted WAY longer than I could handle. I hadn't eaten in three days, I was paranoid, and nautious and hungry at the same time. The day(s) after were hell. Over all, I wouldn't do Adderall again, it's fun to play around with, but it's an angel and a demon.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 44816
Published: Oct 23, 2018Views: 932
Amphetamines (6) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Unknown Context (20)