Mormon Lake
2C-T-2
by Schultron
Citation:   Schultron. "Mormon Lake: An Experience with 2C-T-2 (exp44403)". Erowid.org. Nov 7, 2008. erowid.org/exp/44403

30 mg oral 2C-T-2

so two were on dxm dont ask me for doses, but I and he were each toting a head full of 30mg 2c-t-2.

Rule of thumb for psychedelics always have water, we forgot that part, one hour into it (before im really feeling the stuff), we wander into this ditch by mormon lake flagstaff, a gully if you will.

one of our dxm friends had a case of the purple jelly brain (he does a lot of rc's), we had a blanket and a cell phone and We were ready to get medical evacuation if neccesary but for two hour he kept rolling around in this blkanket saying 'ill be ok in five'

eventually he was sober enough to walk up the hill.

the point of this story: I took 30mg of 2ct-2 and didnt see any hallucinations, it straight just scrambbled by brain, we had cards, we tried blackjack, for a good while while my dxm friend was rolling around in the blanket a jack and a ten was 24 in my head, no visuals just pure confusion.

not fun, I'll stay with mushrooms.

Ate a hefty breakfast, 12 hours sleep, no other drugs ingested, ate at 12:10 pm couldn't feel it un til 2:30, this isnt a drug its brain damage in a bottle.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 44403
Published: Nov 7, 2008Views: 5,301
2C-T-2 (53) : Bad Trips (6), Small Group (2-9) (17)