Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Love
DXM
by Justin
Citation:   Justin. "Love: An Experience with DXM (exp4439)". Erowid.org. Dec 18, 2001. erowid.org/exp/4439

DXM

I recently had a DXM experience that effected me a good deal. The names are the same, I found no reason to change them.

Mary and I had been trying to buy some grass from a friend all afternoon, but Dan was being incredibly difficult. After about an hour of bargaining, we decided that we weren't getting any dope from him, and so we decided to forget about it and just pick up some DXM.

As for the setting/mood; overall, it was fairly light and happy, aside from the small anger towards Dan. Mary had just gotten out of a long relationship which could have ended on better terms. It is a very complicated story, not something which I really wish to recount here, but we are in love. We have been for a month, but we have never actually expressed ourselves in more than words. Aside from this, we were extremely comfortable around each other, and never have had a bad time with each other.

We ingested the Dextromethorphan around 7:00 PM, both at a mid-level second plateau dose. I began to feel the effects as we arrived at Willie's Diner. We were with two other people, both entirely sober, who could watch out for us if we got into trouble. We( Mary and I) were both feeling fairly sick. I forced myself to eat some soup and bread, which made me feel a little better. We finished at the diner and decided to go to the park.

We were sitting in the back seat of the car, when our two friends went for a walk. We had been holding hands, but with the departure of our friends, it was as if a floodgate of emotions had been opened. We didn't have to talk, we just held on. I buried my head in her neck and she did the same to me. I had a fever by this time, and was burning up, but the pure affection being put out by both of us was enough to soothe me.

We held each other for what seemed like an eternity, when she climbed up on me and we kissed. Those two minutes kissing on DXM was the most amazing experience I have ever had on this drug. I felt as if we were connected, that we thought as one, that we no longer needed two bodies. We let our emotions flow to each other, and as we kissed in the darkness, I knew that she loved me as much as I loved her.

After what seemed like another eternity, we parted. We held each other the rest of the night without saying more than a few words the whole time.
I understand that ecstasy is something similar to this, except even better. I'm sure that when we do E, that it will be more sensually pleasing than this was, but nothing can describe what is between us because of this experience, and nothing can change our feelings now.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 4439
Published: Dec 18, 2001Views: 4,779
DXM (22) : Relationships (44), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)