We Just Sat There Laughing
Salvia divinorum
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "We Just Sat There Laughing: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp44322)". Erowid.org. Jul 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/44322

smoked Salvia divinorum

salvia report

My friend and I smoked salvia in a bowl of a pipe. It was about 5:30 in the evening and we were relaxing in my car. I think it was equivalent to .3 or a 1/3 of a gram, the respected dose is I believe 1/10 of a gram. My friend had bought the still legal at the time drug in a smoke shop, we sat back and lit it up keeping it going for as long as we could, the process lasted about 2 to 3 minutes until the last hit was absorbed.

We sat back quietly and within a matter of about 10 seconds later I had noticed a slight pressure about my face and as soon as I noticed it it was like a rush of speed (physical) as if dropping off somthing had went down my body. And every little thing noticable or not was very alarming and funny or actually hystarically hillarious in every way possible, we both just sat there laughing for about I would guess that it SEEMED like 30 or so seconds but after the experience there was no way to percieve how much time had passed. It was the highest I've ever been but as far as the tripping and hollucinating goes it didn't work for my friend or myself.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 44322
Published: Jul 15, 2018Views: 541
Salvia divinorum (44) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)