Donate to Erowid with Cryptocurrency
We take Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies to support practical information about
psychoactive drugs. A great way to donate without lots of fees. Contribute a bit today!
Futile Attempts
Morning Glory
by MR P
Citation:   MR P. "Futile Attempts: An Experience with Morning Glory (exp44150)". Erowid.org. Aug 5, 2018. erowid.org/exp/44150

I read about morning glorys online and I decided it would be a cheap and easy trip so I grab a hand full of packets and walmart came home and eat five packets and washed it down with soda. After a hour or so I started to feel the very first onsets of a trip but thats as far as it got. It turned into horrible leg craps and sleeplesness. After that night I did some more research and discovered that it you let them set in water for a while it will give the water the physco active affects of the seed. So thats what I did. The water tasted like shit so I mixed it with gatoraid and drank it all. Nothing but a very small sensation and restlesness. I have never tried morning glory sense, hasnt been worth the trouble.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 44150
Published: Aug 5, 2018Views: 162
Morning Glory (38) : Unknown Context (20), First Times (2), General (1)