responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
F*$% meg
Nutmeg
by Joe
Citation:   Joe. "F*$% meg: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp43935)". Erowid.org. Sep 21, 2020. erowid.org/exp/43935

oral Nutmeg (powder / crystals)

I had heard and read that nutmeg is a hallucinogen, so I got a bottle from large box store. I ate some on some bread, nasty shit,didnt do much, except kinda distort reality where like I didn't care what happens. So the next day I finished off the bottle. got a real fucked headache and went to sleep, woke up the next day with the worst hangover I had ever felt, it lasted the whole damn day. All I wanted to do is sleep, So I lost a day, and from that day On I cant stand nutmeg, dont even want to talk about it really.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43935
Published: Sep 21, 2020Views: 734
Nutmeg (41) : Unknown Context (20), Hangover / Days After (46), First Times (2)