Scary Blackout
Oxycodone & Cannabis
by Rabbit
Citation:   Rabbit. "Scary Blackout: An Experience with Oxycodone & Cannabis (exp43806)". Erowid.org. Apr 25, 2021. erowid.org/exp/43806

repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  40 mg oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)

Well let me tell you, oxycodone and weed as a combination is intense but its not good.

I had been smoking weed all day. Then we decide to go session it hard. So I smoke about 15 bowls and go home. I'm completely ripped off weed and my parents are sleeping. I am quite tired from walking everywhere, but I figure its no big deal. So I throw back a few oxycodone and watch the simpsons. I notice the show starting to look really warm and fuzzy and I'm feeling great. I feel like I'm on a very high dose of codeine, but more warm and happy. Its good. Then I notice its really dark around me? What the hell is going on and why cant I see? Then I look up from my pillow and its 12:30 the next day. I had completely blacked out. After watching the simpsons I have NO idea what I did or how I did it. I know how hard walking on opiods is difficult, so how the shit did I manage to get from my basement up to my room, get food that I didnt eat on the way, and change my clothes?

Maybe it only did this for me, but I would use a sitter if I tried this again.

Rabbit

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43806
Published: Apr 25, 2021Views: 389
Oxycodone (176), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Alone (16)