Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
I Could Relax, for the First Time Ever
Clonazepam
by Klonopin
Citation:   Klonopin. "I Could Relax, for the First Time Ever: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp43782)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/43782

1 tablet oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

Klonopin

Took one, about 20 minutes later, started feeling pleasently dizzy. Not a bad dizzy at all, I was totally in control. Then it tapered off into a wonderfull sense of calm. I have anxiety issues, and this feels fricking great. I'm going to ask my doctor if i can use this instead of ssri's, SCREW SSRI's, I've gone through to many cold turkey withdrawls, and had my emotions sucked into a bag of numbness by those things. This stuff has got my attention. I had a date, I was nervous, I took one, everything went awesome, I could relax, for the first time ever.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43782
Published: Feb 8, 2018Views: 1,132
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), Medical Use (47), Various (28)