responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Not What I Expected
Methamphetamine & Cannabis
by Nvme
Citation:   Nvme. "Not What I Expected: An Experience with Methamphetamine & Cannabis (exp43670)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2007. erowid.org/exp/43670

3 bowls smoked Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)
  1 cig. smoked Cannabis (plant material)

The only amphetamine I usually have is base (pure goo-ey speed) and I wanted to try something new. Well I got 4 points of meth from my local dealer, and after working out how to use the crack pipe properly I tried it. I had 3 crystals 1 one a time, I was surprised that there was no taste to the smoke, and that there was so much of it as well.

After about 10 minutes I could feel something, I felt rather lightheaded, and as I walked out of the tunnel of my smokespot, I could see strips of light appearing from nowhere. Emerging, I lit up a joint, when I finished the joint I was disapointed, it had no effect on me, and normally 1 does me pretty good. It's been about an hour now, since I took the Ice. I'm feeling a bit lightheaded and just before when I was walking around it felt as if my head was being lightly squashed. I feel very awake at the moment and I'm a bit talkative, I expected much more from it.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43670
Published: Dec 27, 2007Views: 2,137
Methamphetamine (37) : Combinations (3), General (1), Alone (16)