Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Closest I'll get to Seeing Pink Elephants
2C-I
by Smokey
Citation:   Smokey. "Closest I'll get to Seeing Pink Elephants: An Experience with 2C-I (exp43648)". Erowid.org. Nov 7, 2008. erowid.org/exp/43648

1 capsl oral 2C-I (powder / crystals)

2C-I has just hit my town. always up for mind altering substances i had the choice between 5-Meo-Dmt or 2C-I. i took my dealers advice and took the 2C-I.

after about half an hour i felt really hungry and ate a fair bit of food. after about an hour it felt a lot like an ecstacy. after an hour and a half i started to trip. things started changing colours and then form into patterns. while this was happening i was alone at home. after about 215 minutes i started getting scared as i only weigh 50kgs and never tried anything other then eccies and goey. i turned the lights off and went to lay down.

when my flatmates got home i got up and was on the biggest high of my life (STILL TRIPPING)friends said my behaviour had never been like that before. could not stop laughing at everyone and what they were doing, for no reason. i had more energy then ive had on gas or biscuits. the tripping lasted about 4-5 hours non stop.

although sometimes I go into total mind blanks and go into a completely different place for a couple of minutes and have no idea what's going on around me. 50 times better then ectasy and without the evil side effects of it. no teeth clenching and grinding, and best of all i woke up the next day feeling nothing. NO COME DOWN.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43648
Published: Nov 7, 2008Views: 1,228
2C-I (172) : Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2), Alone (16)