Against the drug war but not sure what to do about it?
Join Erowid and help spread accurate, independent information.
Gets You Wired
Guarana (in beer), Cannabis, & Cocaine
by Bun
Citation:   Bun. "Gets You Wired: An Experience with Guarana (in beer), Cannabis, & Cocaine (exp43610)". Erowid.org. Jun 13, 2005. erowid.org/exp/43610

18 g oral Guarana (liquid)
  T+ 0:00 72 oz oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  T+ 3:00 1 line insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

Well last night was prom at my school and to stay awake all night without doing uppers I decided to drink the Molson kick beer, which contains about 3g of guarana per bottle. So in all I took in about 18 grams of this shit and man does it get you fucked! I was soo wired all night even though I had to walk for an hour to get to the party, which didn't start till 1:00 or so, I was grinding my teeth and talking codshit to strangers all night. It was almost hallucinogenic, like MDMA, but it kept me up until at least 6:00. I did do a small line of coke which didn't do too much seeing as I was already fucked.. All in all it was totally worth it if you'd rather drink to stay awake than sniff a bunch of lines of drop a couple pills.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43610
Published: Jun 13, 2005Views: 11,465
Guarana (117), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : First Times (2), General (1), Large Group (10+) (19)