Itching Diminishes Positive Effects
Amphetamines (Adderall)
by Awake at Last
Citation:   Awake at Last. "Itching Diminishes Positive Effects: An Experience with Amphetamines (Adderall) (exp43552)". Erowid.org. Dec 5, 2007. erowid.org/exp/43552

oral Amphetamines (daily)

I was given Adderall prescription to help with my ADD. It was wonderful, like coming out of a life long fog. I was able to experience emotions, communicate, think clearly, be organize, sense of well being [lost weight! yeh] but it has one side effect for me that negates almost all of the positive ones. Starting at 30 mg and higher, my scalp starts to itch. I drives me crazy. Unfortunately, the medication helps me to focus on the itching. My doctor was no help in solving this problem. I have relentless searched the internet without finding a solution. I have already tried antihistamines and they does not work, from Benedryl to Zrytec.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43552
Published: Dec 5, 2007Views: 10,694
Amphetamines (6) : Health Problems (27), Not Applicable (38)