Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
I Forgot
Clonazepam
by Benzo man
Citation:   Benzo man. "I Forgot: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp43505)". Erowid.org. Feb 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/43505

1 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

Well, I got pulled over and I had 4 one mg klonopins on me, I freaked and ate them all. At first, I didn't seem to feel anything. After about an hour, I realized it seemed like it was only about ten minutes. The rest of the day, my very short term memory was a mess. I'd pass out for 5 minutes and come to again not knowing I had fallen asleep. Unlike xanax, it really didn't give me too much of a buzz. It made me feel, if anything, semi drunk. Needless to say, I don't remember much of the day. I find though if I am up and about their's no problem staying awake, and if I was at a bar, popped a few and after a few drinks I'd be totally trashed. Nice to get into EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43505
Published: Feb 12, 2018Views: 852
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), Various (28)