Losing It
Ketamine, Cocaine & MDMA
by beKa
Citation:   beKa. "Losing It: An Experience with Ketamine, Cocaine & MDMA (exp43494)". Erowid.org. Feb 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/43494

12 bumps insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)
  1 line insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  2 tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

BODY WEIGHT: 9 st

Sitting in the park with a few of my girlfriends with a hangover in bright sunlight bored out of our heads knowing one of my friends had a pocket full of our favourite substances and we were just waiting for her to pull em out and offer them around.
When she did we just pigged out on em due to the fact we'd had none for the whole day which was unusual for us at the time.

After a while the world started spinning and I got that drunk feeling I always get from ketamine but this time I felt as if I was outside of my body and I kept touching areas on me such as my legs and my stomach and I couldnt feel myself. The surreality of it made my head feel unscrewed and I kept thinking my hands were falling off. I couldnt stand up or talk and when I tried to cry my eyes would feel really weird. People who walked past looked as if every step they took was a snapshot creating the movements they were doing...etc,etc..this was the worst trip of my life and when I went to bed that night I was seeing the most horrifying hallucinations and for the next few days I felt as if something really odd/tragic had happened..I dont know why it happened like this..but it was the first time and it never happened again.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43494
Published: Feb 23, 2018Views: 566
MDMA (3), Cocaine (13), Ketamine (31) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Hangover / Days After (46), Bad Trips (6), Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3)