More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
Only 250 of those contribute $1 or more.
If you use Erowid, Please Donate.
Burnout Cure
MDMA & Cannabis
by tim
Citation:   tim. "Burnout Cure: An Experience with MDMA & Cannabis (exp43480)". Erowid.org. Feb 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/43480

2.5 capsls   MDMA (capsule)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Well I've done ecstasy about 4 or 5 times now, at first I couldn't take the burnout, it was horrible, but now my friend offered me some weed (marajuana) while I was burning out and really wanting to go to bed, and it really helped. It almost evens out the burnout of the E, and sets you right to sleep. Mind you, I still don't have anywhere near the best sleep of my life, haha, but it will let me at least fall alseep when I want to.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43480
Published: Feb 12, 2018Views: 437
Cannabis (1), MDMA (3) : General (1), Combinations (3), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)