Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Sweating, Sweating, Sweating
Amanita muscaria
by freezing too
Citation:   freezing too. "Sweating, Sweating, Sweating: An Experience with Amanita muscaria (exp4338)". Erowid.org. Dec 24, 2000. erowid.org/exp/4338

3 Tbsp oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (powder / crystals)

I ordered some powdered fly agaric mushrooms from a reliable company a few weeks ago. I decided to take about one and a half tablespoons in a cup of tea. I drank it down and experienced sweating about two hours later, not too bad. I figured that I needed to take more, since I didn't have any other effects.

So last night around 10:00, I took 3 heaping tablespoons in a cup of tea. I drank it down, the same as before. Within an hour and a half, I started sweating. I didn't get any other effects, except for being a bit restless.

I decided to go to sleep around 12:00. I couldn't really sleep. I continued to sweat buckets. Around 1:30 I finally fell somewhat asleep. My wife woke me up around 2:30 telling me that I was all wet. I was. The bed was soaked, and I was FREEZING and shivering.

So I decided to take a hot bath. I took one in very hot water, and felt a million times better, my skin returned to a normal temperature, and I slept very well, even though I had to sleep on the floor (my bed was soaked). I woke up feeling great.

I still have more of the powdered mushrooms, but I don't think I will be taking it. I didn't get any mind altering effects from a dose that made me really uncomfortable, and I don't want to see how much I'd have to sweat to hallucinate.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 4338
Published: Dec 24, 2000Views: 19,727
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : Unknown Context (20), Difficult Experiences (5), General (1)