Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
What's a Title
MDMA
by john
Citation:   john. "What's a Title: An Experience with MDMA (exp43377)". Erowid.org. Apr 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/43377

oral MDMA

Alright so I peaked right, well I don't think my 'crash' is like most people's ya know? It doesn't actually hit me until the day after the day. I think it's because I roll late at night since I work until about 11.30 or sometimes 1.30. So I roll late then the next morning (about 6) I'm starting to come down. So it doesn't set in until a day after that. My crash isn't as much of a crash as it is a numbness. It's not that I feel bad, I don't feel anything. I guess I appear to be in a bad mood since I don't really feel like talking to anyone. The truth is that I'm not in a bad mood, I have zero mood....no good emotions no bad ones. It's the most severe case of indifference ever...and it's really not all that bad. I would say a hangover on alcohol is way worse...

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43377
Published: Apr 20, 2018Views: 495
MDMA (3) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Hangover / Days After (46), Not Applicable (38)