Telling Them Secrets
Tobacco
by Chew/Dip
Citation:   Chew/Dip. "Telling Them Secrets: An Experience with Tobacco (exp43324)". Erowid.org. Jun 5, 2018. erowid.org/exp/43324

repeated buccal Tobacco

Chewing Tobacco

I remember my first time chewing tobacco. But first let me give you some backround how it happened.

I don't know how but in fall 2003 chew erupted into my high school. Guys were talking about it all the time in the hallways and even during class. Some people even did it in school. Its not that hard to hide. All you need is a half filled bottle of dr. Pepper.

I then decided to have some. I went to my friends house where he has his own. He told me how to do it and showed me the tin. I think it was Grizzly Mint. I put some in. About 15 seconds after I put it in I remember this burning/tingly feeling in my lip. He reassured me its normal and that its working. About 5 minutes later I got a enormous buzz. I couldn't walk straight. While I had the buzz I remember being really calm and relaxed. I remember telling them secrets like how I knew one girl in our grade was a lesbian and that other people in our grade had oral one night. When I took it out I still felt a little buzz but that left soon.

I still chew from time to time to this day but I like having good flavor rather than an enormous buzz.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43324
Published: Jun 5, 2018Views: 238
Tobacco (47) : General (1), First Times (2), Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)