Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Ailing Stomach...Numb...
Amanitas - A. muscaria
by M0T0RH3D
Citation:   M0T0RH3D. "Ailing Stomach...Numb...: An Experience with Amanitas - A. muscaria (exp43001)". Erowid.org. Aug 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/43001

18 g oral Amanitas - A. muscaria

Dosage time: 10PM
Mindset...very happy kinda excited to try the 'shrooms...but that excitment turned into a slight sense of fear...
Background...a Christain turned an agnostic pagan.
I grew more interested in psychoactive substancs for obtaining divinitory messages/achieving deep medatative states...and not just using psychoactives to, 'get high'. Its not all fun and games in my case..

Intention: I'm a novice psychonaut and I've used MJ to enter medatative states...people have scared me out of them! >=(
I was seeking something to put me in a medatative state/start an OBE/achieve Astral Projection.

3AM natural substance evac procedure engaged... Was hindered...

Jeez, Tums anyone? About 5hrs after ingestion, (@ 3AM) I spewed the amanitas out, while COMPLETLEY NUMB, and dizzy as all hell. My throat didn't feel right either, it may have been numb as well. My speech was slurred, and plus I got tripped up on speaking a bit...yet realizing my mistake.

And the TWITCHING! JESUS! Constantly! It threw me off-balance and I hit the ground! I tried to brace against a door...it didn't stop the incessant twitching...ugh!...I hobbled myself to bed twitching all the way.

I got myself into a dangerous situation, as I concluded later. I kept repeatedly choking back the vomit, it was as if I couldn't stop the chewing back...even if I wanted to.
And I slept during the holding back. (people die that way) and I DID sleep some...until I couldn't take it anymore. I remained numb and confused for the next 2hrs afterward.

My visuals where nothing but a nuisance...as they were just black dots...every time I'd twitch, I'd loose a vast majority of my eyesight for 4 seconds...

In reguards to being numb...thank God I was... I landed on a solid cement floor, and smacked into a solid wooden door repatedly hitting into the door. I wager I would've been in considerable pain if the 'shrooms didn't offer narcotic-class pain relief.

So, as word of warning to those of you interested in Amanitas:
1. Neutralize the acid SOMEHOW....
2. A trip sitter can help...I didn't have one... =
3. Be forewarned about that infernal twitching...YIKES!
4. Numbness MAY occur...be careful!

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43001
Published: Aug 3, 2018Views: 611
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Alone (16)